Claremont is looking to recruit an excellent Oracle Technical / Functional Financials Consultant, ideally someone who has fulfilled Managed Services roles, to become a permanent part of our team. This is primarily a Technical role but Functional skills would also be a significant advantage for any candidate.
Experience and Skills
- Ideally 10 or more years working within the Financials area of the Oracle E-Business Suite product (and Cloud ERP preferably), meeting client’s expectations and creating innovative solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering Technical and Functional Financials expertise, within Managed Services roles. This should include experience with Workflow, Oracle Reports and Forms, BI Publisher, SQL & PL/SQL, OA Framework, Discoverer, Unix shell scripting, AME and ADI.
- APEX would be a nice to have as would Java, JSP, OBIEE, and Hyperion Planning.
- Working knowledge within the Oracle E-Business Financials modules, particularly the Purchase to Pay modules, but including Order to Cash, GL, Cash Management, EBTax and Projects. Additionally, knowledge of self-service apps, including iProcurement and iExpenses, is expected.
- Experience of Advanced Collections, Advanced Pricing, Order Management, and knowledge of the wider supply chain suite of modules would also be an advantage.
- Knowledge of key interfaces within the functional domains articulated above.
- Experience gained within both Releases 11i and 12, and a thorough understanding of the technical architecture differences between these products, e.g. TCA, MOAC etc.
- Previous experience of working within a support environment, underpinned by ITIL based working practices (the candidate should ideally be certified at Foundation level for ITIL, but training to support this will be provided if a candidate can demonstrate understanding of the principles).
- Engaging directly with clients and understanding requirements from a customer’s perspective.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, energetic and results focused.
- Experience working for smaller consultancy organisations and having developed entrepreneurial skills in the process.
- Demonstrable evidence of having taken responsibility for, and pride in, the development of dynamic and innovative solutions for clients.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and adapt under pressure and be prepared to work in areas where knowledge is outside of their comfort zone.
- Exceptional customer facing skills including presentation, pre-sales support, proposal writing and business proposition development.
- Should be comfortable dealing with C-level client personnel.
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- A passion for problem solving.
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to ensure quality Managed Services are delivered.
- Willing to travel to customer and Claremont offices with overnight stays as required.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.