The right solution for your business
Claremont offers our customers a unique infrastructure cloud solution, designed exclusively for Oracle E-Business hosting and Oracle technology. Many customers have chosen Claremont Cloud™ over other public clouds, as it is a secure, cost-effective and performant platform on which to run your Oracle systems.
We offer the only UK-based Oracle VM-powered public Cloud outside of Oracle themselves, providing you with a personalised, accessible and secure Cloud hosting solution. It’s a truly virtualised platform, optimised for Oracle systems and compliant with Oracle licencing, on which you can run any and all of your Oracle business applications.
Operational management and technical support is provided entirely by Claremont’s UK-based specialist team backed by our unrivalled SLAs for availability and Incident response and resolution.
We’re so confident in the Claremont Cloud™ and our services that, unlike other Cloud providers, we provide proper availability SLAs.
Other Oracle Hosting Services
We understand that organisations want choice when it comes to hosting their business applications. That’s why Claremont have developed a range of unrivalled hosting options, including:
Public & private Clouds (OracleVM and VMWare)
In addition, we also have established interconnects with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure. Designed by Oracle experts for Oracle users, our hosting options provide you with the confidence that your mission critical systems are hosted in appropriate environments.Want Cloud Value that Delivers?
Safe, Solid and Reliable
- Built on Oracle VM and industry leading infrastructure, configured for N+1 high availability.
- We provide options for VMWare Cloud, dedicated hardware and/or co-location alongside Claremont Cloud.
- We provide comprehensive service management and technology support, delivered wholly by UK staff.
- We provide availability and incident-based SLAs.
- Multiple UK data centres mean added security and peace of mind.
- Our data centres exceed Tier III data centre specification and are certified compliant for PCI-DSS and ISO-27001.
- Our data centres are environmentally friendly, with a PUE of 1.2.
- Our data centres are connected by fully resilient 10Gbps dark fibre networks.
Some Of Our Case Studies
Angel Trains Migrates Multiple Oracle Systems to Claremont Cloud for Greater Visibility and Control
Imagine your Oracle systems are hosted and supported via an offshore provider and you have limited access to your own systems. This is the challenge that Angel Trains faced with a wide variety of Oracle Technology including, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle BI Applications, ODI & Hyperion. Furthermore, the functional & technical support was also offshore, making collaboration challenging. Find out how Claremont successfully migrated their system, ensuring a risk- and hassle-free environment.
National Trust Case Study
The National Trust (NT) uses Oracle E-Business as their CRM System in order to manage the transactions with their members. The solution consists of Finance, Supply Chain and CRM modules. NT required DBA & Hosting services for the CRM System as well as technical and functional support to clear a backlog of incidents, problems and changes. Claremont improved performance reduced licencing costs as well as many other benefits.