Claremont, an IT Services Provider and Oracle Partner, has retained Investors in People Gold accreditation, demonstrating its commitment to high performance through good people management.
With UK offices in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and Guildford, Claremont has been trading for decade, and first achieved Investors in People Gold accreditation six years ago. We have just been reassessed against a new framework, and have retained this accreditation.
Investors in People is the international standard for people management, defining what it takes to lead, support and manage people effectively to achieve sustainable results. Underpinning the Standard is the Investors in People framework, reflecting the latest workplace trends, essential skills and effective structures required to outperform in any industry. Gold is one of the highest levels of Investors in People accreditation that can be achieved.
Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, said: “We’d like to congratulate Claremont, Investors in People accreditation is the sign of a great employer, an outperforming place to work and a clear commitment to success. Claremont should be extremely proud of its achievement.”
Steve Burrows, Managing Director of Investors in People North of England delivered by IDG said:
“This is a fantastic achievement for Claremont and I would like to congratulate all of the team. We believe that your people make the difference and by investing in them you are looking to create sustainable success. IIP is designed to help organisations and their people to realise potential, providing a simple road map for excellence. With their Gold accreditation, Claremont is certainly working to realise its people potential.”
Commenting on their achievement, Mark Vivian, Chief Executive Officer said: “As a services business, excellent delivery to our customers is central to our ethos. Our employees are the ones who make that happen, and as an organisation, we are passionate about supporting individuals to achieve their potential. I am extremely delighted and proud that the team has once again been awarded the Investors in People Gold accreditation in recognition of this.”
For more information about Investors in People please visit www.investorsinpeople.com
For more information, please contact Ellie Reynolds on email@example.com
About Investors in People
- Investors in People makes people management excellence count. They exist to help businesses realise the potential of their people, improve standards and gain the accreditation to prove it.
- A leading standard for people management, it defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people for sustainable success.
- Through the respected Standard, business insight and the IIP bank of tools and resources, organisations of all shapes and sizes can put their people first – and discover a brighter business future.
- Over the last 25 years, IIP has helped more than 100,000 businesses around the world improve, using their Accreditation Frameworkto boost working culture, increase employee engagement and encourage game-changing leadership.
- Investors in People is owned and managed by “Investors in People Community Interest Company” which was established as a new Community Interest Company in early 2017.
- For more information about Investors in People please visit investorsinpeople.com
- Investors in People North of England is delivered by IDG, the licensed delivery partner for the region. Organisation and people development specialists, for more information please visit i-dg.co.uk
Gender Pay Reporting Solutions: Take the hassle out of calculating your gap As The Gender Pay Gap can vary depending upon the method of measurement used for the calculation, each employer is required to publish a set of numbers: The mean and median gender pay gap for...
Oracle technologies are great at “just working”, ploughing on delivering businesses’ requirements. They’re like Land Rovers – you can buy a shiny new one but many old, unloved workhorses are supporting business everywhere. But even old Land Rovers and Oracle databases...