Oracle HCM Consultant
This role is within our consulting team, and within our Oracle HCM capability. The role will require a mixture of client site (UK wide) travel and home working.
- More than 3 years’ Oracle HCM Functional and/or Technical experience, preferably with at least one HCM Cloud implementation or a HCM Cloud certification who is looking for an opportunity to grow and develop within a company like ours.
- HCM Cloud Implementation Certification and/or experience of at least one implementation.
- A functional background in Oracle HCM EBS or Cloud with demonstrable experience in HCM projects, taking responsibility for at least one functional sub-area.
- An understanding of the challenges of implementing mobile and cloud solutions.
- A good all round understanding of Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle Support.
- An understanding of HCM processes and the challenges faced by HR Directors.
- Engaging directly with clients and understanding requirements from a customer’s perspective.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, energetic and results focused.
- Experience working for smaller consultancy organisations and having developed entrepreneurial skills in the process.
- Demonstrable evidence of having taken responsibility for, and pride in, the development of dynamic and innovative solutions for clients.
- Exceptional customer facing skills including presentation, pre-sales support, proposal writing and business proposition development.
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.