There is a wealth of information at this year’s UKOUG event… hear from the Claremont experts on Mobile ERP, Maintenance Cloud…
Claremont will once again be hosting talks at the UKOUG Apps conference (Apps17) at the ICC in Birmingham on December 4th.
This event offers the opportunity for Oracle end users, partners and those looking to move to the Cloud to hear from and discuss with experts the latest in Oracle trends and developments.
Claremont will be hosting two talks at this year’s event, please attend to listen and discuss around these two significant topics.
Moving to the Maintenance Cloud
by Ian Monaghan Head of Claremont’s Asset Management Practice & Co-presenter Jay West from EAM Masters.
- Hear an executive overview on how to take advantage of the new OMC product and how it can help support maintenance processes and requirements within your organisation
- Gain an understanding the typical benefits OMC offers, such as minimising total asset lifecycle costs and increasing employee productivity
- Discuss with industry leaders the features and benefits that the new Oracle Maintenance Cloud (OMC) product can bring to asset maintenance.
- Learn and discuss the future product roadmap and implementation approach for your business with the experts
- Take the opportunity to share your experiences and aspirations for maintenance in collaboration with your peers
You can find Ian’s speaker profile by visiting the event website here.
Choosing the right approach for mobile ERP
by Michael Lane, Technology Capability Lead
- Discuss best practices and the most effective way to develop custom mobile applications for E-Business Suite
- Offers the opportunity to gain the latest insights and make decisions on existing future Oracle investments
- To gain an understanding into the best fit technical approach for your organisation
- Hear from Claremont industry leads around ensuring success, avoiding those support nightmares and balancing both the look & feel and business functions
You can find Michael’s speaker profile by visiting the event website here.
4th-6th of December 2017
About UKOUG Apps17
The UKOUG Apps conference is the largest annual gathering of Oracle and Applications professionals in the UK. The conference keeps your business strategy in mind and offers the following benefits to attending:
- Learn latest Oracle Applications roadmap and assess the impact for your business
- Discuss best practices and industry trends with industry experts
- Opportunity to gain the latest insights and make decisions on existing and future Oracle investments
- Hear from Claremont industry leads around ensuring success through Oracle technology and understanding a best fit for your organisation
If you are attending the event and are interested in knowing more or would like to discuss further, please get in touch to organise a 1:1 meeting with us at the event.
If you are unfortunately unable to attend the event but would like more information, please contact us today.
You can register your place at the conference here. We look forward to seeing you at our session.
DirectorIan is a Senior Managing Consultant and Solution Architect with over 18 years of Oracle E-Business Suite implementation experience within the Oracle sector. Ian is also the Asset Management Lead for Claremont and has been heavily involved in developing Cloud and EBS Asset Management and Maintenance solutions in many sectors including Student Accommodation, Housing Associations, Equipment Manufacturers and Telecoms.
EAM MasterJay M. West is the President and Founder of EAM Masters LLC. With over 25 years experience he has helped numerous large, asset-intensive companies achieve strategic level performance improvements in Asset Management. With his significant expertise he has developed a unique business model that uses the latest internet and communications technology to deliver “Virtual” training. This innovative approach enables rapid and cost effective adoption of improved maintenance practices, standardization of data and full and productive use of the Oracle eAM Solution.
The shortlist for the 2019 Partner of the Year Awards has been announced by the UK Oracle User Group (UKOUG).
Oracle OpenWorld came to London for the first time this month and proved to be a great success, attended by an eclectic mix of visitors from the world of Oracle and a variety of speakers such as former Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations, Lord...
We’ve been shortlisted for no less than 5 UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards this year! It’s an accolade to be recognised as a high performer within the Oracle landscape, one which we couldn’t have done without your continued support. We’ve been...