Realise the benefits from your Hyperion EPM implementation – join us at Hyperion Focus, 18-19th October
Following the success of previous years, Hyperion Focus will be returning on the 18th and 19th October at Kia Oval in London.
Our long term partners, Amosca, are hosting an informative two-day event covering the business, functional and technical aspects of operating a Hyperion EPM environment and how to realise the most benefit from an implementation.
Organisations have rapidly moved towards embracing the opportunity that Cloud presents and although many don’t need to replace their current systems, they are ready to move them to Cloud hosting. While this brings significant benefits, it also brings some pitfalls unique to Oracle databases and Hyperion.
Attend Cloud Wars: Avoid the pitfalls of hosting Oracle systems in the Cloud (18th October 16.00pm) where Claremont’s Managed Services Director, Jonathan Stuart will examine and understand how organisations are to mitigate these licensing and support pitfalls.
Why attend Hyperion Focus?
- Hear about the latest Oracle product roadmaps and updates
- Learn from those with first hand experience in User Case Studies and Keyteach training sessions
- Listen to introductions of companion products that both expand and enhance the Hyperion EPM experience
- Take part in valuable networking opportunities
- Keynote speaker sessions, hands-on education workshops and roundtable discussions.
Register now, don’t miss the premier Hyperion EPM event of the year.
Planning on attending? Let us know!