Wednesday 27th January 2021
Choosing The Right Cloud For Your Oracle System
In recent years there has been a dramatic shift in attitudes to hosting Oracle systems in the Cloud.
And with COVID’s impact on working practices and more people working from home, many organisations are accelerating moving Oracle systems to the Cloud.
In this live Q&A event, we bring together procurement and Oracle Cloud experts to discuss key questions for organisations deliberating the future for Oracle in the Cloud. Topics covered will include implementation; performance; scalability; security; service support; and total cost of ownership.
Key Topics Covered
- What are the key aspects to consider when choosing a Cloud for Oracle systems?
- What are the pros and cons of different Cloud options for Oracle?
- How long will it take to make the transition to Cloud hosting?
- What Cloud options are offered by Amazon, Microsoft and Oracle and how do they differ?
- Are all infrastructure Clouds the same? If not, why not?
Who’s It For?
- Target Audience
CIOs | Technical Analysts | IT Managers | DBAs | IT Decision Makers
The definitive event for those considering moving Oracle to the Cloud