Your last e-business suite upgrade
Save time, money and reduce risk
With Premier Support for Oracle E-Business Release 12.1 expiring at the end of 2021, organisations need to perform their last upgrade to Release 12.2. This will allow them to beneﬁt from Oracle’s continuous innovation of the product, and to be supported until at least 2030. Claremont is well positioned to help you navigate that journey, using our proprietary Kairos™ upgrade approach.
The ﬁrst stage of an upgrade is to carry out a thorough upgrade assessment. Claremont’s Kairos™ Upgrade Assessment brings together four strands of activity ensuring the scope of an upgrade is fully identiﬁed. Customers often engage in an early upgrade assessment in order to establish the budget and resources required to carry out the actual upgrade project.
Claremont employs experienced Oracle E-Business consultants in all of the disciplines required to perform a successful upgrade. Collectively, we have performed over 200 Oracle E-Business upgrades, along with countless other implementation and support engagements.
We are also exclusively focused on Oracle E-Business, which means that we are best placed to get the most out of the technology. Access to a nearshore facility means that we are able to lower the cost of the delivery.
Benefits Of Claremont’s Kairos™ Approach
- Peace of mind knowing you are in the safe hands of experienced Oracle E-Business practitioners
- Provides access to our toolset for quick and accurate assessment of your current system
- A tried and tested approach to Oracle E-Business upgrades used by 200+ organisations oﬀering a blend of an onshore / nearshore delivery model
- Partnering with a ﬂexible and agile organisation, focused our customers’ speciﬁc requirements
- Safely supplies the capability to provision temporary project environments on Claremont Cloud
- Provides access to Managed Services capabilities to support your Oracle R12.2 system post upgrade
We are a leading professional services organisation using Oracle software to help businesses improve processes and performance through the full system lifecycle to achieve competitive advantage.
As an Oracle Gold partner with a strong management team, an outstanding customer service history and a proven track record of successful service delivery, Claremont is trusted by many leading public and private sector organisations in the UK and Europe.
Not all Managed Services Providers are the same. Claremont is revolutionising the delivery of Oracle Managed Services with results that speak for themselves. We deliver a ﬁrst-class service and at the same time save our customers on average, over half of their costs compared to previous providers.
Choosing the Right Managed Services Provider
If you are looking for an Oracle partner who can help you with upgrading to R12.2, goes about it the right way and can back up the talk, then contact us.