When the Disco ends you don’t need to stop moving. Review of the best alternatives to Oracle Discoverer.
With Premier support of Oracle Discoverer having ended in June 2014 and extended support ending June 2017, there are a number of non-Oracle BI vendors in the Business Intelligence market positioning their products as a replacement for Oracle Discoverer. However, with so many BI products with pre-built Oracle EBS analytics on the market, how do you pick the BI product that will be the best fit for your enterprise?
In this white paper, Tim Dickinson, BI expert from Claremont, provides a review of some of the different Oracle Discoverer replacement products available. Requirements are discussed and BI products recommended where seen as best fit.
This whitepaper will help you, if:
- You are looking for an alternative to Oracle pre-built analytics such as OBIA/OTBI-E.
- You are looking to replace Oracle Discoverer at relative low cost with a non-oracle product.
- You are looking for a new BI tool to report from Oracle E-Business.
- You have already determined some high level requirements and have some use cases that the candidate reporting product must satisfy.
- You want to fast track your own research.
- You have a general interest in the Business Intelligence space.