Senior Technical Consultant
Claremont is looking for a senior technical consultant to join the consulting team. The role will cover a number of areas including on-site project delivery, pre-sales, staff management and proposition development. The role will be working along-side the Claremont Technical Capability Lead and will help to shape Claremont’s approach to technical skills, delivery and capability. Experience of SaaS applications is essential for this role especially from the integration perspective.
As a senior consultant in the Oracle technologies you will have proven experience in the design & delivery of Oracle ERP solutions from the technical perspective. Key to the role is the ability to demonstrate experience of cloud integration with on-premise ERP applications. Experience of Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS) or similar cloud integration technologies (web-service based integration) is essential.
Experience in either Oracle E-Business Suite or the Oracle ERP/HCM cloud applications is essential.
This role will involve preparing proposals for clients and presenting so excellent written and oral communication skills are a must-have.
- ERP/SaaS Integration projects
- Integration tools e.g. ICS covering web service integration integrating on-premise and SaaS applications
- ERP Data Migration projects
- Team led experience
- Experience of some (not necessarily all) of the following technologies
- SOAP/REST API integration (essential)
- SQL & PL/SQL
- Oracle Workflow
- Development experience within the E-Business Suite, to include some (but necessarily all of the following):
- PL/SQL either in the context of concurrent programs or Workflow extensions
- BI Publisher – build new or extend existing BI Publisher reports
- Personalisation framework – Self-service HTML pages or Oracle Forms personalisation frameworks
- OA Framework – building or extending pages using OAF & JDeveloper
- OR Experience with Oracle cloud-based HCM or ERP applications:
- Reporting e.g. BI Publisher
- Integration e.g. file-based loaders or web services
- Self-motivated, hard-working, energetic and results focused.
- Experience working for smaller consultancy organisations and having developed entrepreneurial skills in the process.
- Exceptional customer facing skills including presentation, pre-sales support, proposal writing and business proposition development.
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Can-do attitude.
- Strong team leadership.
- Can operate effectively both individually and with a team.
- Can balance:
- Creative Solutioning with process/deployment practicality.
- Time pressures and quality of delivery.
- Client expectations with commercial rigour.
- Individual empowerment with collective responsibility.