Replacing Oracle E-Business Suite any time soon?… didn’t think so!
Reduce costs, focus on innovation and ensure Oracle E-Business Suite supports your business until at least 2030.
Oracle has announced that 12.2 will be supported until at least 2030, and that continuous innovation will be provided for the product. Rather than being made obsolete by Cloud, Oracle E-Business Suite’s life span and relevance has been extended significantly.
Organisations using Oracle E-Business can take the business decision not to move to cloud, stick with what they have and potentially sweat their Oracle EBS asset. However, this decision isn’t without its challenges:
- Increasing costs of Oracle support. The costs and challenges of recruiting, retaining and training specialist in-house teams are increasing.
- Where a support provider is used, they often don’t deliver proactivity, improvements and value for money.
- Not getting ROI from the system. Often because it’s not being used effectively!
- How do you ensure the system stays relevant and supports a changing business?
- I.T. departments can get stuck delivering business-as-usual support rather than supporting transformations in I.T. and the wider business.
- “Sweating the asset” can become “do nothing”, resulting in a system that increasingly doesn’t deliver the business’s needs. A better strategy is required.
Making Oracle E-Business Suite work for your business for the next 5+ years
Claremont’s Oracle Managed Services represents something unique in the Oracle marketplace:
- Claremont’s proven “roadmap to a positive Oracle future”.
- Any combination of functional, technical, DBA and hosting services – delivered remotely and on-site by teams of UK-based Oracle experts.
- Fix on fail services with SLAs for incident response and resolution.
- Proactive service that delivers constant service improvements.
Claremont as your long term Oracle E-Business Suite partner
The demand from Oracle customers for our Managed Services is increasing and it’s not difficult to see why:
- We save our clients’ money. On average, clients save 51% when they move to Claremont’s Oracle Managed Service.
- We provide a better service. Over the last 12 months, our customers rated us as Excellent (“exceeded expectations and definitely recommend”) in monthly reviews.
- Clients see increasing business benefits from their systems. National Trust, doing CRM right.
Helping you move to a positive Oracle E-Business Suite Future
We understand that moving your Oracle support can seem difficult. Claremont’s “road map to a positive Oracle future”, takes away that hassle and risk.
Free system assessment & health check. Advice & guidance from Claremont’s experts.
Free service transitions. Comprehensive, risk free transition.
Try before you buy. Pilot our managed service and cancel with no penalties.
On-going managed service. Delivered in partnership for long term benefit. Understand more about our “road map to a positive Oracle future”
Claremont manages Suffolk County Council’s critical Oracle systems whilst architecting a better future.Highlights In 2017, Claremont was instructed to provide swift Oracle Managed Services for a public sector organisation which was struggling to maintain...
Only 1 in 6 tech specialists in the UK are women and only 1in 10 are IT leaders according to Women in Tech (www.womenintech.co.uk). These statistics are not particularly positive for women hoping to make it, in this mostly male dominated industry.
Adrian Biddulph, Managed Services Delivery Lead by day and emergency on call firefighter. Adrian finds similarities between his work at Claremont and fire fighting. Read how Adrian became a firefighter and how Claremont offers him the flexibility to work for them and fight fires for his community.