Oracle Project Management Consultant
This role is within our consulting team, and within our Delivery Management capability. The role will require a mixture of client site (UK wide) travel and home working.
- Ideally 6 or more years managing projects, preferably ERP based (Oracle ideally, or JDE, SAP, Microsoft etc.). This would include upgrade and implementation projects.
- The role would particularly suit someone who has moved into Project Management from a senior consulting role delivering Oracle E-Business Suite.
- An understanding of the challenges of implementing mobile and cloud solutions.
- Current Prince 2 or PMP qualification.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, energetic and results focused.
- Experience working for smaller consultancy organisations and having developed entrepreneurial skills in the process.
- Exceptional customer facing skills including presentation, pre-sales support, proposal writing and business proposition development.
- Should be comfortable dealing with C-level client personne..
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Can-do attitude.
- Strong team leadership.
- Can operate effectively both individually and with a team.
- Can balance:
- Creative Solutioning with process/deployment practicality.
- Time pressures and quality of delivery.
- Client expectations with commercial rigour.
- Individual empowerment with collective responsibility.