It is easy to assume that all Clouds are the same and choose a Cloud such as Azure or Amazon for hosting Oracle. However, this is not the case. There are additional costs which often get overlooked, it’s crucial that organisations consider all their options and understand hidden expenses and how to mitigate them.
Oracle technology in a Cloud can provide many benefits, have you considered the licensing and support challenges before making the move?
Our webinar will cover the main challenges including:
- Understanding how your choice of Cloud affects support and licensing terms (which as Mars discovered, can prove very expensive).
- Lack of insight into using Hard Partitioning to avoid running into the problem of non-compliance.
- Where to begin with your Cloud adoption project to enable you to avoid the technical territory and hidden costs.
‘Don’t fall foul when licensing Oracle in a Cloud’ Webinar
January, 25th 2018
- Our webinar offers worked examples that cover solutions to common challenges
- Take away our unique Oracle licensing calculator to work out the potential costs and business ROI.
- Gain insight into the best ways to best tackle your Cloud licensing and support challenges.
- Hear from our experts to understand the best fit Cloud environment for your organisation
For more information on how Claremont can help when hosting Oracle in a Cloud, speak to one of our experts.
Managed Services Director
Jonathan is Claremont’s Managed Services Director and is thus responsible for the development and delivery of our Oracle support and hosting services.
Clouds are not ubiquitous. Whether Amazon, Azure, Oracle IaaS, Claremont Cloud or another Cloud, it’s essential to understand the real differences, opportunities and risks offered by different Clouds. It’s time to understand your business case for moving to Cloud and...
How can Oracle HCM support better employee engagement and legislative changes? Join us at HCM In Focus 2018 Today, modern HR departments are facing increasing demands to attract and retain the best talent, respond to a constant stream of legislative change (e.g. GDPR,...
There is a wealth of information at this year's UKOUG event... hear from the Claremont experts on Mobile ERP, Maintenance Cloud... Claremont will once again be hosting talks at the UKOUG Apps conference (Apps17) at the ICC in Birmingham on December 4th. This event...