Senior Oracle Financials Functional Consultant
This role is within our consulting team, and within our Oracle ERP Cloud/E-Business capability. The role will require a mixture of client site (UK wide) travel and home working.
Experience and Skills
- Ideally 10 or more years working with the Financials area of the Oracle E-Business Suite product (and Oracle ERP preferably), meeting client’s expectations and creating innovative solutions.
- The ability to architect end to end process solutions centred on Financials but with solution experience that extends to Order Management, Supply Chain and HCM integration.
- Demonstrable experience in the consultative design and implementation of Oracle Financials solutions. This should include demonstrable experience within GL, AP, AR, PO, FA, CM and Project Accounting.
- Ability to support the development of go-to-market propositions, as well as providing pre-sales support for qualified leads.
- Have practical industry experience preferably /Qualified / Part Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA.
- An understanding of the challenges of implementing mobile and cloud solutions.
- Engaging directly with clients and understanding requirements from a customer’s perspective.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, energetic and results focused.
- Experience working for smaller consultancy organisations and having developed entrepreneurial skills in the process.
- Demonstrable evidence of having taken responsibility for, and pride in, the development of dynamic and innovative solutions for clients.
- Exceptional customer facing skills including presentation, pre-sales support, proposal writing and business proposition development.
- Should be comfortable dealing with C-level client personnel.
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.