Oracle E-Business supports your business…
do you have the best support for Oracle E-Business Suite?
Oracle Corporation has committed to a rolling 10 year premier support window for Oracle E-Business Suite, and that the product is supported until at least 2030. So rather than being made obsolete by Oracle’s Cloud Applications, Oracle E-Business Suite’s life span and relevance has effectively been extended indefinitely. Oracle E-Business Suite 10-Year Rolling Support and Continuous Innovation.
Organisations using Oracle E-Business Suite can take the business decision not to move to Cloud, stick with what they have and potentially sweat their Oracle E-Business Suite asset. However, this decision isn’t without its challenges:
- Increasing costs of Oracle support. The costs and challenges of recruiting, retaining and training specialist in-house teams are increasing.
- Where a support provider is used, they often don’t deliver proactivity, improvements and value for money.
- Not getting ROI from the system. Often because it’s not being used effectively!
- How do you ensure the system stays relevant and supports a changing business?
- I.T. departments can get stuck delivering business-as-usual support rather than supporting transformations in I.T. and the wider business.
- “Sweating the asset” can become “do nothing”, resulting in a system that increasingly doesn’t deliver the business’s needs. A better strategy is required.
The defining attributes for why we chose Claremont for PPL’s Oracle hosting are; no forced upgrades, flexibility and cost reductions of over 50%. We will save £1/2m over three years, while capacity and storage has been significantly increased!
Making Oracle E-Business Suite work for your business for the next 10+ years
“Oracle’s on-premises suites are not at the end-of-life stage.” – Gartner Report, March 2018
Now Gartner’s report adds weight to the argument that for those without a compelling reason to re-implement on Oracle Cloud Applications, it makes sense to work your E-Business Suite investment.
How can organisations sweat their Oracle EBS asset, reduce costs and support their evolving business for the next 10+ years?
Our recent blog offers key insights into how organisations can gain the most value from their investment in E-Business Suite.
But for now, how can you be preparing your Oracle landscape over the summer?
It’s time to take advantage of these summer months to kick back, relax and recharge your batteries. Well, doesn’t Oracle deserve some of this attention too?
Here are our top tips to shaping up your Oracle “six-pack” and be the envy of your competitors.
If you’re looking to #MakeOracleSupportGreatAgain, contact Claremont today for expert help with moving your business to the next level.
Claremont’s Oracle Managed Services represents something unique in the Oracle marketplace:
- Claremont’s proven “roadmap to a positive Oracle future”.
- Any combination of functional, technical, DBA and Cloud hosting services – delivered remotely and on-site by teams of UK-based Oracle experts.
- Fix on fail services with SLAs for incident response and
- Proactive service that delivers constant service improvements.
Claremont as your long term Oracle E-Business Suite partner
The demand from Oracle customers for our Managed Services is increasing and it’s not difficult to see why:
- We save our clients’ money. On average, clients save 51% when they move to Claremont’s Oracle Managed Service.
- We provide a better service. Over the last 12 months, our customers rated us as Excellent (“exceeded expectations and definitely recommend”) in monthly reviews.
- Clients see increasing business benefits from their systems. National Trust, doing CRM right.
Want to learn more about our services?
To understand your options and next steps to avoid hidden dangers, unexpected challenges and make the best decision for your IT strategy, download a copy of our whitepaper. Or, watch our webinar, where we discussed the best ways to best tackle Cloud licensing and support challenges and offered a unique Oracle licensing calculator which allows you to work out potential costs and business ROI.
Claremont designed and implemented a payroll solution in under 3 months for West Midlands Railway, saving significant costs for the customer. The payroll solution was able to address the complexities of the railway employment contracts and terms at the fraction of a cost of a new system.
Claremont manages Suffolk County Council’s critical Oracle systems whilst architecting a better future.Highlights In 2017, Claremont was instructed to provide swift Oracle Managed Services for a public sector organisation which was struggling to maintain...
Only 1 in 6 tech specialists in the UK are women and only 1in 10 are IT leaders according to Women in Tech (www.womenintech.co.uk). These statistics are not particularly positive for women hoping to make it, in this mostly male dominated industry.