There is a wealth of information at this year’s UKOUG event… hear from the Claremont experts on Mobile ERP, Maintenance Cloud…
Claremont will once again be hosting talks at the UKOUG Apps conference (Apps17) at the ICC in Birmingham on December 4th.
This event offers the opportunity for Oracle end users, partners and those looking to move to the Cloud to hear from and discuss with experts the latest in Oracle trends and developments.
Claremont will be hosting two talks at this year’s event, please attend to listen and discuss around these two significant topics.
Moving to the Maintenance Cloud
by Ian Monaghan Head of Claremont’s Asset Management Practice & Co-presenter Jay West from EAM Masters.
- Hear an executive overview on how to take advantage of the new OMC product and how it can help support maintenance processes and requirements within your organisation
- Gain an understanding the typical benefits OMC offers, such as minimising total asset lifecycle costs and increasing employee productivity
- Discuss with industry leaders the features and benefits that the new Oracle Maintenance Cloud (OMC) product can bring to asset maintenance.
- Learn and discuss the future product roadmap and implementation approach for your business with the experts
- Take the opportunity to share your experiences and aspirations for maintenance in collaboration with your peers
Choosing the right approach for mobile ERP
by Michael Lane, Technology Capability Lead
- Discuss best practices and the most effective way to develop custom mobile applications for E-Business Suite
- Offers the opportunity to gain the latest insights and make decisions on existing future Oracle investments
- To gain an understanding into the best fit technical approach for your organisation
- Hear from Claremont industry leads around ensuring success, avoiding those support nightmares and balancing both the look & feel and business functions
4th-6th of December 2017
About UKOUG Apps17
The UKOUG Apps conference is the largest annual gathering of Oracle and Applications professionals in the UK. The conference keeps your business strategy in mind and offers the following benefits to attending:
- Learn latest Oracle Applications roadmap and assess the impact for your business
- Discuss best practices and industry trends with industry experts
- Opportunity to gain the latest insights and make decisions on existing and future Oracle investments
- Hear from Claremont industry leads around ensuring success through Oracle technology and understanding a best fit for your organisation
If you are attending the event and are interested in knowing more or would like to discuss further, please get in touch to organise a 1:1 meeting with us at the event.
If you are unfortunately unable to attend the event but would like more information, please contact us today.