A high-level overview of what this contains for HCM users is as follows:
- Enhanced Control and Visibility for Mobile Timecards Entry and Processing
- Employees can view overtime and other details based on a Time and Labor Rules Evaluation engine
- Employees can enter change and late audit reasons, if applicable
- Streamlined Process to Remove EBS Personal Sensitive Data
- The EBS Person Data Removal Tool (PDRT) is enhanced with API support
The PDRT tool has been available to help customers comply with the GDPR rules which became enforceable in May 2018.
This update is also applicable to 12.1 system users.
If you are thinking of moving to 12.2, planning a RUP release, or interested in GDPR then do not hesitate to get in touch with Claremont.
Choosing the right Managed Services Provider
If you are looking for an Oracle partner who can help you with your Oracle E-Business Upgrade and goes about it the right way and can back up the talk, then contact us. You can email us at email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 1483 549004.