It is easy to assume that all Clouds are the same and choose a Cloud such as Azure or Amazon for hosting Oracle. However, this is not the case. There are additional costs which often get overlooked, it’s crucial that organisations consider all their options and understand hidden expenses and how to mitigate them.
Oracle technology in a Cloud can provide many benefits, have you considered the licensing and support challenges before making the move?
Our webinar will cover the main challenges including:
- Understanding how your choice of Cloud affects support and licensing terms (which as Mars discovered, can prove very expensive).
- Lack of insight into using Hard Partitioning to avoid running into the problem of non-compliance.
- Where to begin with your Cloud adoption project to enable you to avoid the technical territory and hidden costs.
‘Don’t fall foul when licensing Oracle in a Cloud’ Webinar
January, 25th 2018
- Our webinar offers worked examples that cover solutions to common challenges
- Take away our unique Oracle licensing calculator to work out the potential costs and business ROI.
- Gain insight into the best ways to best tackle your Cloud licensing and support challenges.
- Hear from our experts to understand the best fit Cloud environment for your organisation
For more information on how Claremont can help when hosting Oracle in a Cloud, speak to one of our experts.
Choosing the right Managed Services Provider
If you are looking for an Oracle partner who can help you with your Oracle Managed Services and goes about it the right way and can back up the talk, then contact us. If you would like to find out more about the E-Business Suite updates or have a question, you can email us at email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 1483 549004