Claremont has once again been recognised for its commitment to its people.
The first of these saw Claremont win European "Best Employer to Work For" in the Channel Partner Insight MSP Innovation Awards 2021 - a tremendous achievement to be recognised within the European arena.
Other honours were received by CIPD North East of England, the professional body for HR and People Development, who awarded Claremont "Excellence in SME People Practice" and "Excellence in Leadership".
With our Investors In People Platinum accreditation, awarded to Claremont in 2020, these awards recognise the value of enabling our employees to have a positive and healthy work / life balance. And by incorporating such philosophies into the roots of the business, employees are more empowered and as a result feel more in control of their working life, which essentially leads to:
- Increased productivity
- Lower absenteeism
- A happier, less stressed workforce
- Improvements in employee health and well-being
- A more positive perception of you as an employer
- Greater employee loyalty, commitment, and motivation
As well as employees that are benefitting from being part of such an environment, Claremont as an employer, has been able to:
- Measure increases in employee accountability and commitment
- Provide better teamwork and communication
- Improve morale
- Increase engagement and commitment levels
- Provide a working environment with less negative organisational stress
- Reduce staff turnover and recruitment costs
- Be recognised as a business that people want to work for
These awards and recognition of our commitment to our employees and the Oracle industry, show the dedication and passion that Claremont has as a company and a team that truly lives and breathes the company values of delivering excellence and great customer service.
If you want to take the next step in your career, we are always looking for talented and motivated individuals, as part of our business’s strategic acquisition programme, so if you would like to talk to us about evolving your career, whilst maintaining a good work/life balance, we would love to hear from you.
Choosing the right Managed Services Provider
Claremont is the UK’s leading independent provider of Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Cloud Applications. If you are looking for an Oracle partner who can help you with your technology investment, goes about it the right way and can back up the talk, then contact us. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1483 549004.