HCM In Focus 2018
Adapt to meet your employee engagement and regulatory challenges with Oracle HR.
Today, modern HR departments are facing increasing demands to attract and retain the best talent, respond to a constant stream of legislative change (e.g. GDPR, Gender Pay Gap and Brexit), and deliver more value for less money with their HR systems.
This successful annual event returns for its fifth year, and offers the opportunity for HR and IT professionals to examine and discuss how to overcome these challenges with their peers and other industry experts.
25th April 2018
Norton Folgate, Liverpool Street
- Inform your HR systems strategy by discovering how Oracle solutions can address key HR business challenges today and in the future
- Hear firsthand how other Oracle users have used Oracle HCM technology to deliver positive business outcomes
- Hear an expert describe the implications of GDPR on your HR processes and systems
- Based on our own experiences with customers, we set out the options available to you and how to best support your organisation’s goals
- Network with peers, like-minded professionals and other service providers around the benefits of Oracle HCM technology.
This was a very informative day for me, and it was really good to see the different systems, and hear about different experiences of Oracle – both the good and the not so good. The case study was, to me, the best session of the day as it was all about first-hand experience, lessons learned and the real impact of the introduction of systems such as Applaud.
This event is free but places are limited. Register now to secure your spot.
When I woke up this morning, I thought WHO not WHAT I thought of Payroll Managers (Shelagh, Sue and Marie) preparing for month end, for issues of BEE or RTI or BACS submission. I thought of Recruitment Managers (Ian) finalising Role Profiles, creating Vacancies...
Following the triggering of section 78 of the Equality Act 2010 in August 2016, the UK Government implemented the “Equality Act 2010 Regulations 2017” on the 6th April 2017. Part of the plans to reduce inequality in wages between men and women, this legislation...
Modern consumer applications are engaging and easy to use. Leading brands like Facebook and Uber devote huge budgets to ensuring their user experience outrivals competitor apps and meets customer demand. If these applications fail to innovate their user experience...