Gender pay reporting solutions
Take the hassle out of calculating your gap
The Gender Pay Gap
As the Gender Pay Gap can vary depending upon the method of measurement used for the calculation, each employer is required to publish a set of numbers:
- The mean and median gender pay gap for hourly pay
- The mean and median bonus pay gap
- The proportion of men and women in each salary quartile.
If the seeded solution doesn’t meet client requirements we will look to augment or replace it with the Claremont Gender Pay report that has already been developed with a number of our clients.
This B.I. publisher report provides an excel output containing the source data and the required calculations to meet the legislative requirements, based upon a number of standard configurable objects that provides the necessary flexibility to meet the requirements irrespective of your payroll
- Saves your team time and allows the company to focus on making meaningful change rather than gathering data
- Is built by experts who understand exactly what real calculations are needed to meet the government’s requirements
- Is a bespoke out of the box solution, saving valuable IT resources
- Produces an output that is fully configurable and provides the necessary flexibility to meet legislative requirements irrespective of your payroll configuration
- Offers an extendable solution enabling organisations to go above and beyond the minimum required level
Choosing the Right Managed Services Provider
If you are looking for an Oracle partner who can help you with your Gender Pay Reporting, goes about it the right way and can back up the talk, then contact us.