Moving to Maintenance Cloud
Claremont will once again be hosting talks at the UKOUG Apps conference (Apps17) at the ICC in Birmingham on December 4th.
Ian Monaghan who is head of Claremont’s Asset Management Practice and co-presenter Jay West from EAM Masters who are an Oracle Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Oracle Cloud Maintenance specialist partner, will be discussing the features and benefits that the new Oracle Maintenance Cloud (OMC) product can bring to asset maintenance.
4th-6th of December 2017
- Hear an executive overview on how to take advantage of the new OMC product and how it can help support maintenance processes and requirements within your organisation
- Gain an understanding the typical benefits OMC offers, such as minimising total asset lifecycle costs and increasing employee productivity
- Learn and discuss the future product roadmap and implementation approach for your business with the experts
- Take the opportunity to share your experiences and aspirations for maintenance in collaboration with your peers
You can find Ian’s speaker profile by visiting the event website here.
About UKOUG Apps17
The UKOUG Apps conference is the largest annual gathering of Oracle and Applications professionals in the UK. The conference keeps your business strategy in mind and offers the following benefits to attending:
- Learn latest Oracle Applications roadmap and assess the impact for your business
- Discuss best practices and industry trends with industry experts
- Opportunity to gain the latest insights and make decisions on existing and future Oracle investments
- Hear from Claremont industry leads around ensuring success through Oracle technology and understanding a best fit for your organisation
If you are attending the event and are interested in knowing more or would like to discuss further, please get in touch to organise a 1:1 meeting with us at the event.
If you are unfortunately unable to attend the event but would like more information, please contact us today.
You can register your place at the conference here. We look forward to seeing you at our session.
DirectorIan is a Senior Managing Consultant and Solution Architect with over 18 years of Oracle E-Business Suite implementation experience within the Oracle sector. Ian is also the Asset Management Lead for Claremont and has been heavily involved in developing Cloud and EBS Asset Management and Maintenance solutions in many sectors including Student Accommodation, Housing Associations, Equipment Manufacturers and Telecoms.
EAM MasterJay M. West is the President and Founder of EAM Masters LLC. With over 25 years experience he has helped numerous large, asset-intensive companies achieve strategic level performance improvements in Asset Management. With his significant expertise he has developed a unique business model that uses the latest internet and communications technology to deliver “Virtual” training. This innovative approach enables rapid and cost effective adoption of improved maintenance practices, standardization of data and full and productive use of the Oracle eAM Solution.
We’ve been shortlisted for no less than 5 UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards this year! It’s an accolade to be recognised as a high performer within the Oracle landscape, one which we couldn’t have done without your continued support. We’ve been...
For the third year running, Claremont was proud to sponsor last weekend's Lulworth Castle 10K. With our help, this trail race raised over £5k for a fantastic local charity, the Coombe Keynes Trust. The event was a great success, with over 300 participants,...
The Lulworth Castle 10K charity run is back and Claremont are proud to be the sponsors for the third year running. Taking place on Sunday 24th June 2018, the race has grown in size and attendance year on year. It hasn’t failed to disappoint once again and...