Research Survey Report: Can your current Managed Services provider say that…
As a leading provider of Oracle Managed Services, we know that quality of service is key to our customers. To really understand whether our service is delivering as it should, and to see how we could improve, we engaged an independent company to survey our Managed Service customers.
Of course, this was on top of the usual monthly service reviews undertaken by our Service Managers. At Claremont we know that customer feedback is essential to client satisfaction.
To view the findings, please download the infographic on the right hand side of this page.
Key findings include:
- Cost Savings: On average our clients saved 51%* when moving their Oracle Managed Services to Claremont
- 100% of our customers would recommend Claremont to other companies
- Reliable, Friendly and Technical. These were the three words used most often to describe our team.
What did our customers say about us?:
- “Claremont are good at responding to us and have a quick turnaround when it comes to fixing any issues. The team is very knowledgeable.”
- “We feel like we are a priority for our account manager who always keeps in touch with us.”
- “Attention to detail, their prompt actions, their knowledge of the system, always helpful and friendly.”
- “Breadth of knowledge. They have a huge amount of knowledge within their team of consultants, who are very approachable.”
- “Very approachable, very customer focused. They respond well and in the time frame they commit to.”
- “Technical ability and consistency of that technical ability. Doesn’t matter who I speak to, I will get someone who will give me a sensible answer.”
Further reading: Our Managed Services Director, Jonathan Stuart, discusses whether proactive is the holy grail of support, click here
If you’d like to discuss the detailed findings of this survey or find out how you can save on your current managed service with a member of the Claremont team, contact us.
*based on 6 clients. Cost saving versus either providing equivalent services in-house or compared to previous support provider. For the former, the cost saving only includes staff costs and not costs of office space, etc.