While hosting Oracle technology in a Cloud offers significant benefits, it also brings some unique licensing and support challenges. For example, hosting Oracle in AWS or Azure can cost twice as much in Oracle licenses compared to other Clouds. These pitfalls are often overlooked and organisations can often fall foul without the right knowledge, which can prove very expensive.
Our webinar will cover the main challenges including:
- How your choice of Cloud affects support and licensing terms.
- Knowing where to begin with your Cloud adoption project, to enable you to avoid the technical and licensing pitfalls and hidden costs.
Join our webinar for expert insights to avoid the pitfalls of licensing Oracle in a Cloud.
January, 25th 2018
- Our webinar offers worked examples that cover solutions to common challenges.
- Gain insight into the best ways to tackle your Cloud licensing and support challenges.
- Walk away with our unique Oracle licensing calculator to work out the potential costs and business ROI.
- Hear from our experts to understand what is the best fit Cloud environment for your organisation.
It’s important that you understand your hosting solution, the associated costs and a hosting provider that will help you to avoid the pitfalls. In order to get to grips with this, join our webinar or arrange to speak to one of our experts.
Managed Services Director
Jonathan is Claremont’s Managed Services Director and is thus responsible for the development and delivery of our Oracle support and hosting services.
There is a wealth of information at this year's UKOUG event... hear from the Claremont experts on Mobile ERP, Maintenance Cloud... Claremont will once again be hosting talks at the UKOUG Apps conference (Apps17) at the ICC in Birmingham on December 4th. This event...
Moving to Maintenance Cloud Claremont will once again be hosting talks at the UKOUG Apps conference (Apps17) at the ICC in Birmingham on December 4th. Ian Monaghan who is head of Claremont’s Asset Management Practice and co-presenter Jay West from EAM Masters who are...
Following last year’s success, we are extremely honoured and excited to have won two Awards in the UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards 2017/18. These awards wouldn’t have been possible without having the opportunity to work with some of the UK’s leading and most...